Terry Burke Dotson for State Representative, 7th Worcester District
Click on News for Updates
I am an INDEPENDENT
I will NOT ASK FOR and will NOT ACCEPT MONEY from anyone.
I am NOT CONTROLLED by any other person or organization.
I believe in WORKING for a living & SERVING my country & community.
- Candidate NOMINATION REFORM
- In-Person and Mail-In VOTING REFORM
- Valid CITIZENSHIP ID for Voting
- DIFFERENT DRIVER’S LICENSE for Non- Citizens, if this is the will of the voters of Massachusetts
- SECOND AMENDMENT with responsible gun ownership
- FULL FUNDING with additional training for Local & State POLICE
- Better access to MENTAL HEALTH PROVIDERS & SOCIAL WORKERS
- Better access to AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE
- REDUCED & FROZEN Real Estate TAXES for Senior Citizens on SSI & near poverty level
- LOWERED COSTS for State Secondary Education
- Reduced Interest Rates on STUDENT LOANS
- Increased PERMANENT AFFORDABLE HOUSING